But hey, I could be wrong. Whaddaya say, @TorontoPolice Tweeter dudes? Yeah, Jeff Bangild and Tim Burrows and Tony Vella and Peter Sloly, I'm looking at you. Should be pretty easy to out this worthless piece of shit, no?
I mean, you don't want the whole force to be condemned over the actions of a few bad apples, do you?
After all, don't cops make a big deal of it when witnesses don't come forward?
And it's not as if this asshole's buddies would suddenly go deaf, dumb and blind or anything, is it?
Because God knows, if the rest of you just look the other way when scumbags like this do their thing, then how are you any better than they are? And you wouldn't want people getting the idea you just cover for the bullying pigs in your midst, or that your dysfunctional organizational culture enables this kind of crap or anything, would you?
Well, you do like to go on about how important it is for you to rebuild your relationship with the community and earn our trust. I'm sure you'll do the right thing. And monkeys will fly out of my ass.
- Tell us again how the police are our friends ...
- Two years later, no accountability for #policebrutality at the #G20
- Couple more guys who are a real credit to the badge | @TorontoPolice #G20
- Another opportunity for the healing power of public scorn | @TorontoPolice #G20
- The Blue Wall is a threat to public safety
- Police accountability in Toronto | #G20
- How's that "building relations" thing going, @TorontoPolice Tweeter guy?